Pages

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Mother's Message


Daughter Facebook Status: “I really wish I didn't care so much about some things. I care too much about too much.”

Mother Facebook Comment: I had this problem too when I was your age...

You just have to figure out what/who EXPIRES you and what/who INSPIRES you...
ELIMINATE those who EXPIRE and grab on to those who INSPIRE you...
INSPIREES are the one's who have forward motion and they help you reach for the stars!!

Those who expire you will suck you dry of your energy, enthusiasm and ability to succeed...they are just using you! Run as fast as you can from them.
 
Affirmation Message:

 “Today, I declare blessing over you — that you are strong and courageous. You are full of talent, creativity, and wisdom. You can accomplish your God-given dreams. You walk in divine health. You have favor with every person you meet. Everything you touch is going to prosper and succeed. Those seeds of greatness on the inside of you are growing stronger and stronger. That hidden treasure is about to burst forth and you’re going to come in to new seasons of increase.” Kimberly Jones

Tune in for another Mother's Message next week with the new weekly blog post: Monday Mother's Message"

Remember, I Love You!

Numbers 6: 24-26
 :-) ♥

No comments:

BRAND NEW Mort Fertel Program

ChangeSOS

AWEsome Store