Pages

Saturday, April 2, 2011

What Does The Ultimate Game of Life have to Do with April Fool's Day?

Another stupid holiday Come and Gone: Bah-Humbug…April Fools Day!!

Please tell me why this day is all so important to people?

I have always disliked…no HATED…April Fools Day!!

Wait a minute…Since my recent participation in The Ultimate Game of Life; I am not supposed to use “absolutes” as there is no such thing as “always”.

Let me restate the above: Since I was young trusting (gullible) child, I have not joined in to the game of tricking or fooling others on this day.

No matter how I have tried to join in or put a smile on my face when someone tries to pull a joke…I don’t quite get the fun of it.  In most cases I believe it makes people look stupid, sets them up to display their weaknesses, doubts or fallibilities. I am always told to lighten up and find the humor in it. 

Bah-humbug!!

Since I have gone through the change there are not too many holidays that I jump in to with enthusiasm… but then I never really quite did as my old fashioned, proper mother with English blood running through her veins was not a great celebrator of holidays; especially those that were drummed up by the card or candy companies.  Thanksgiving Day, Christmas, Traditional Easter…Mum’s and Dad’s Day…you betcha…she would drum up some enthusiasm for the festivities, but…   those holidays would include Valentine’s Day, Halloween, and the commercial side of Easter and St. Patrick’s Day, they were a waste of her time and money.

In her mind, April Fool’s Day was just a stupid day set aside for those folks who loved to pull pranks on others, which she didn’t find humorous at all. (All said with bluster and high brow…give the royal wave at the end)

Oh, heaven forbid…I think I am turning in to my mother!!

…but wait, the saving grace IS the realization that these are beliefs that we can change or eliminate especially if they are holding us back from living the BEST or ULTIMATE Life.


Jim Bunch
During my recent participation in Jim Bunch/Dean Kosage’s 90-Day Ultimate Life Challenge, they addressed how our BELIEFS create PERCEPTIONS and FEELINGS which can build our MOTIVATION causing us to TAKE ACTIONultimately bringing RESULTS.*

Can you think of beliefs that are subconsciously running over and over again through your mind 24/7…365 days of year ever since they were implanted there?

Are these beliefs causing you to procrastinate, lose motivation, and feel out of balance…stop you from being the BEST you possible could be?

Have you been looking for a life program that will teach, guide, keep you accountable AND cause you to live and perform at your best…peak performance?  

In five years I have tried and wasted my money on numerous types of these programs…NONE…and I mean NONE…touches The Ultimate Game of Life system that Jim Bunch and Dean Kosage’s has created.
Dean Kosage

I have learned within the first 60 days the 90-day Challenge life changing techniques, methods and approaches that I have for searching years for without success.  The results and changes that occurred within me are UNBELIEVEABLE…and I am a tough nut to crack!!  This old dog has inherited her mother’s stubborn streak too…but no more…that belief is gone too!

The Ultimate Game of Life is ALL encompassing program that will teach how to eliminate those things that EXPIRE you, while fine tuning skills, people, things and stuff that INSPIRE.  It is Life Conditioning program that every person needs to take! It should be taught in every college and then repeated at mid-life for a re-charge….which brings me back around to the realization that I am turning in to my mother and how I dislike April Fool’s Day…

In the Game of Life mother was right about some things and I MUST agree with her about April’s Fools Day…Bah-Humbug…while all the other gobbledy-gook she believed and I have picked up as my own beliefs is now being eliminated from my life as they EXPIRE me!  I prefer to create beliefs with positive perceptions and feelings that will motivate me in to taking action, which will bring GREAT results…The Ultimate Game of Life is doing this for me!!

…and that is no joke!!!    


No comments:

BRAND NEW Mort Fertel Program

ChangeSOS

AWEsome Store