Pages

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Sunday's are for Gratitude



Thank you!!!! To all the people in my life who have guided , taught and loved me along my faith journey...those who are here and those who have passed on. There are some that I wish I had had the chance to tell them, while others I believe knew anyways. I dedicate this song on the First Sunday of April to you (Rose, Helen, Linda, Joan, Deb, Wayne, Paul, Dave, Dad, Nana and many more) and for all of those who daily sacrifice...give of themselves....You are God's angel's here on earth.

Start your week by thanking someone who has gone out of their way to help you, give you a step up... Pay it forward for someone else....tell them Thank you and if you can't tell them...DO what they did for you for someone else!!

p>/

1 comment:

Karen said...

Gratitude is a wonderful thing--so often people focus on what they don't have when they already have so much. I am grateful for all the people who have added richness to my life and for the opportunity to help others. Karen

BRAND NEW Mort Fertel Program

ChangeSOS

AWEsome Store